- 250gm, Sweet Potatoes, boiled (Shakarkandi)
- 100gm green peas,( hare matar), boiled
- 100 gms corn, boiled,( makkai)
- 100 gm zucchini, grated
- ½ cup whole wheat flour, (gehu ka atta)
- ½ cup skimmed milk, (bina malai wala doodh)
- ½ green chilli, finely chopped, (barik kati hui hari mirch,)
- ¼ cup coriander, finely chopped,( barik kata hua dhaniya,)
- 2 tbsp oil,(Tel, )
- Black pepper to taste, (Kali Mirch)
- Salt to taste, (Namak)
- 200 gms Tomato Ketchup-to serve
- 2 Nos.Zucchini,cut ribbons- to garnish
- Mash sweet potatoes in a bowl.
- Add green peas, corn and grated zucchini.
- Add a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste and mix well.
- Add whole meal flour and skimmed milk and mix again.
- Add green chillies and coriander and mix well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Rub some oil on the hands and make small patties with the vegetable mixture. Shallow fry the hash brown patties until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the Vegetable hash browns with tomato ketchup garnished with zucchini ribbons.