The results of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services Examinations 2016 has been declared on the official website, the link for which is www.upsc.gov.in
The candidates can check the result from the official website.
The exam was conducted between September to November to fill around 604 engineering positions in several departments of the central government.
Name of posts:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Steps to check the result
- Log on to the official website, the link for which is www.upsc.gov.in/
- On the home page, the candidate should click on the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 results
- A new page will open, click on the result
- A pdf file will open containing the roll number
- Download it and take a print out for further reference.
For further details, visit the official website.