You all have been tasted cookies and Nutella ice cream, but have you tasted a combination of these twO? If No, then you must prepare this recipe. This recipe is especially for ice cream lovers. It can be prepared easily at home.
This recipe takes 2 hours, 10 minutes to get ready.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup chocolate milk
- 3/4 cup Nutella or any chocolate hazelnut spread will work
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookies, I used double stuffed, crumbled, between 10-13 Oreos
- Blend pure Nutella, sugar, cream, salt, and vanilla in a blender. Do this until it becomes creamy and smooth. Keep this smoothy in the refrigerator to make it chilled. Let it be in the refrigerator for 45 minutes. Then, take the mixture out of the freezer and blend for 15-20 seconds. Again place it back in the freezer after pouring in a dish.
- Add Oreo cookies in the mixture and keep it in the freezer for another 45 minutes. For one to two times repeat this process. Leave it in the freezer to make it frozen.
- Serve this delicious ice cream just after taking it out from the freezer as it melts very soon.
- Enjoy it with your family.