On the festival of colors ‘Holi’ no one gets angry. So if someone is putting colors on you then also you cannot deny. On holi your phone might also get wet. To fix your phone we are telling you about few tricks
Whenever the phone falls into the water first make it switch off. If the phone is wet, then the phone will not be at risk of short circuit. So, do not turn on your phone. Now remove the phone’s battery, memory card and SIM card from the phone.
If there is a non-removable battery in the phone then there will be a risk of short circuits. Firstly dry the phone under fan or hair dryer. Wipe the visible water in the phone with clean cloth. In case you don not have the hair dryer, keep the phone in dry rice.
Leave the phone to get dry for at least 24 hours. Now take out the phone from rice and turn it on. If the phone is not turned on, then put in charging and after that there are problems then go to a mobile repair shop or straight to the service center.Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures