- White chocolate chopped 1 cup
- Cream cheese ½ cup
- Coffee decoction 3-4 tablespoons
- Dark chocolate chopped 1 cup
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Take white chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and melt in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave, add cream cheese and mix well.
- Add coffee decoction and mix. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Take dark chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and heat in microwave for 30-40 seconds. Remove from microwave, mix and cool down to room temperature.
- Divide the white chocolate-cream cheese mixture and shape them into balls.
- Line a tray with a parchment paper.
- Dip the balls in melted dark chocolate and place them on the lined tray. Dust some cocoa powder on top and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.