- Paneer (cottage cheese) grated ½ cup
- Gruyere cheese grated ½ cup
- Processed cheese grated ¼ cup
- Spinach leaves (palak) shredded ½ medium bunch
- puff pastry sheet 250 grams
- Butter 2 teaspoons
- Olive oil 1 teaspoon
- Button mushrooms chopped 6-8
- Shiitake mushrooms chopped 3-4
- Corn kernels crushed ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Cornflour/ corn starch a little
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Line a baking tray with silicon mat.
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add olive oil and button mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute. Add shiitake mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute. Add corn kernels and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add spinach, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add cottage cheese, gruyere cheese and processed cheese and mix. Add salt and mix. Add crushed peppercorns and mix well.
- Dust the worktop with some flour, place the sheet and roll out into thin rectangle sheet.Cut the sheet into 2 inch squares.
- Put some mushroom mixture in the center of each square, brush some water on the edges, fold to make a rectangle and seal the edges. Press the edges with the back of the fork coated with cornflour to create a pattern.
- Place the puffs onto the lined baking tray. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.