Ingredients Of Thandai Ice Cream
- 250 ml milk
- 500 ml cream
- 75 gm castor sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp small cardamom seeds
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp melon seeds
- 50 gm blanched almonds
- 5 Tbsp fresh rose petals
- 1 Tbsp rose water
- 1 tsp milk masala powder
Steps to Make Thandai Ice Cream
- Boil the milk along with cream. Grind all the spices, melon seeds and almonds in a blender until smooth.
- Add to the boiling milk along with rose petals. Turn off the heat, cover and allow the flavors to infuse for ten minutes.
- Whisk egg yolks along with sugar. Strain the flavored milk onto the whisked eggs.
- Return to a gentle flame and keep stirring constantly until the milk thickens. Cool. Flavor with rose water and add cream.
- Freeze until set. Decorate with rose petals and serve chilled.
Source : NDTV