FARIDABAD: TV journalist Sachin Kheda on Thursday passed on at a private hospital in Faridabad where he was experiencing treatment after which his relatives claimed that restorative carelessness was responsbile for his demise.
Sachin’s sibling Ashish has grumbled against one specialist and different specialists of ICU who were treating him, police said.
“As per Ashish’s grumbling, Sachin was admitted to the doctor’s facility on August 29 because of stomach ache. He was released on September 1. However, his condition weakened and he was again conceded on September 2,” a police representative said.
“He was being dealt with by Dr Amit Miglani. At the solicitation of the relatives, Miglani was supplanted by another specialist who determined Sachin to have chikungunya. On September 7, Sachin experienced difficulty breathing after which he was admitted to ICU where he kicked the bucket toward the beginning of today,” he included.
Sachin’s relatives are affirming that the specialists either gave him wrong drug or overdose of some solution prompting his demise. They are additionally claiming the specialists of withholding Sachin’s real circumstance from them and deceiving them.
“The after death has been finished. Any further move will be made on the premise of the after death report,” ACP Mujesar Rajesh Chechi said.