Teenager stabbed to Death by a stalker


Indore: A stalker stabbed a sixteen year old  teenage girl named Priya Rawat after she befriended the man on popular social media site Facebook. He stabbed her 12 times with a knife on her torso before jumping off the second floor of the building. The accused, also attacked the girl’s mother when she tried to stop him.

Subhash Chandra: the decision of withdrawing Pakistani shows was “unfortunate”

The accused was identified as Amit Yadav an engineering graduate from SD Bansal College of Technology while Priya Rawat was a Class XII student from a city private school.

Amit had sent her a friend’s request from a fake Facebook account about 14 months back. The accused had posed his name as Atharva, a girl, so Priya easily accepted his friend’s request and they started chatting on Facebook.After some time, the accused revealed his identity as Amit Yadav. So Priya stopped chatting with him and blocked his Facebook account. Later, the accused started making call on her cell phone.

“About a year ago, Amit created a fake account by the name of Priyanshi and sent a friend request to the girl. Soon, they started chatting and Priya shared her private details with Amit unknowingly. Later, when she came to know about it, she immediately blocked him”, Rajendra Soni, Bhawarkuan police station in-charge said.

The accused messaged her on Monday saying he would be coming to meet her on Tuesday. He turned up at at the girl’s house and asked why she had stopped chatting with him. Priya told him that as he had lied to her, she did not want to have any contact with him. Angered by the answer, Yadav stabbed her with a knife and also attacked her mother who came to help daughter.

“Priya and her mother were rushed to a private hospital by the locals. While the teenager succumbed to her injuries, her mother was undergoing treatment at Maharaja Yeshwantrao hospital. Amit has also suffered a fracture on his leg,” Soni said.

The locals, however, spotted Amit lying injured on the road and took him to Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital. “A case has been registered against him,” said Rajendra Soni.

For Latest Hindi News Click Here