- Sweet potato – 3 or 4
- Wheat atta – 2 cups
- Sambar pwd – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – handful
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash and cook the sweet potatoes.
- Peel off the skin and mash well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, salt and sambar pwd.
- Add wheat flour and knead to soft dough with a tbsp of olive oil.
- No need to add water as sweet potato has water.
- Keep the dough covered and set aside for 20 to 30 mins.
- Take lemon sized ball out of dough, flatten it and roll into paratha.
- Heat a tawa and cook the paratha to golden.
- Drizzle a tsp of butter, flip to both sides.
- Serve hot with any gravy or raita