- 3 large beets
- 8 prunes
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim stems and ends from beets and scrub well. Place in a lidded baking dish and roast until beets are soft. I find that large beets take about 1.5 hours or so, but I'd start checking them after an hour.
- Once beets are done, allow them to cool until you can handle them comfortably, then remove the skins. Chop beets into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop prunes, then add to beets. Add apple cider vinegar and salt to taste. Mix all to combine.
- Chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve.