- Sundried tomatoes 3-4
- Parmesan cheese powder ? cup
- Unsalted butter ¼ cup
- Refined flour (maida) ½ cup + for dusting
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- Take sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl. Add warm water and soak for 10-15 minutes. Drain and roughly chop.
- Put butter and chopped sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and mix. Add flour, parmesan cheese powder, crushed peppercorns and salt and knead into a dough. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Line a baking tray with silicon mat.
- Dust the worktop with some flour, place the dough and roll out to a ½ cm thick sheet. Cut out stars with a star shaped cookie cutter.
- Place the stars on the lined baking tray. Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.