The admission notification for the PG courses has been released by Birla Institute of Management Technology (Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad campuses) to invite the candidates for academic session 2017-18.
The notification is available on the official website. Students can last fill the forms by December 1.
The duration of the course will be two years.
- Students must have have registered for CAT 2016 or XAT 2017
- The candidates must have registered for GMAT (January 1, 2013- March 31, 2017)
- The application process for NRI/PIO/OCI/Foreign Nationals (having valid GMAT scores) will get start in November 2016.
- Students must have registered for CAT 2016, XAT 2017 or CMAT 2017 or shall have taken GMAT (January 1, 2013- March 31, 2017)
- Aspirants who are willing to take admission on the basis of GMAT score must have to submit their scores by April 15, 2017 to ensure admission
- Students must possess bachelors degree from recognized university or institute with minimum 50% of marks.
- Applicants whose native language is not English will have to take a proficiency test in English
- The minimum cut-off for TOEFL is 550 (paper based) and 80 (internet based) or an IELTS band of 6.0
Shortlisted candidates must have to appear for GD, PI. The candidates will be selected on the basis of test.
The last date to fill the online application form is December 1.