Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Strawberries chopped 1 cup
- Bran biscuits or Digestive biscuits 8-10
- Butter melted ¼ cup
- Condensed milk ½ cup
- Gelatin 2 tablespoons
- Hung yogurt 1½ cups
- Cream cheese 1 cup
- Strawberry crush 1 cup
- Whipped cream 1 cup + for garnishing
- Crush biscuits to a coarse powder and put it into a bowl. Add melted butter and mix. Put this mixture at the base of a dessert jar reserving some.
- Mix gelatine in a little water and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and set aside.
- Blend condensed milk, hung yogurt, dissolved gelatin and cream cheese in a blender till smooth and transfer into a bowl. Add strawberry puree, most of the strawberries and whipped cream and mix.
- Put this mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into the jar over the biscuit layer. Arrange some of the remaining strawberries on top, put some of reserved crust and finish with the layer of the chopped strawberries.
- Garnish with a strawberry and keep in the refrigerator till set. Serve chilled.