An official notification for Bachelor of Technology (BTech) admission has been released by SRM University on the official website for academic session 2017. The examination will be held (SRMJEEE) (UG) in the first week of April 2017.
The registration for the examination has been started by the university. It began on November 19, 2016.
To get the admissions, the aspirants have to appear for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) (UG) 2017.
"Our emphasis this year will be on One Entrance Examination One Counseling; One Course One Fee; All BTech programmes All Campuses. Salient features of this year admission are that NRI, PIO and OCI card holders will have an option to seek admission by appearing for SRMJEEE (UG)." Official statement said.
Furthermore, candidates can also apply under International category if they wish so, but by paying fees applicable for international students.
- The aspirants must hold class 12 degree from a recognized state board/university.
- The students will be selected on the basis of entrance exams that will be based on the cut off scores
- Once the candidates will qualify the examination, they will be called for on-campus counseling. The aspirants can choose their preferred choice of campus.
- The students can retake the entrance examination for at least two times to improve his score
- The students will get the opportunity to study under Choice-Based Flexible Credit System
- The examination will be conducted at around 120 centers of India
The aspirants can apply online from the official website, http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
- The On-campus Counseling – I (On-campus) will be held on May 5th to 9th, 2017
- The online Counseling – II will be held on May 11, 2017 onwards.