3 cups Idli batter
1/4 cup Palak puree
1 Green chilli and 1 small piece ginger paste
1 tbsp Gun powder (Idli molagai podi)
1/4 tsp Everest Kashmirilal Chilli Powder
1 tsp Oil for greasing the plate
2 tbsp Grated coconut
1 tsp Oil
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp White sesame seeds
Divide the batter into three parts:
1 cup batter, palak puree, ginger green chilli paste and mix well.
1 cup batter
1 cup batter, 1 tbsp gun powder, chilli powder.
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients mentioned for green layer and transfer it to a greased plate and steam it.
2. When it is done, pour one cup batter for white layer and steam.
3. When it is done, add the third layer. ie orange layer on top of it and steam.
4. When it is done, remove and allow to cool.
5. Cut it into desired shapes and arrange in a plate for thiranga dhokla.
6. Season with the items mentioned and garnish with coconut and coriander leaves.
7. Serve with green/sweet chutney as you wish.