- 1 Lime, slices
- 3 cups Pineapple, frozen
- 3 cups Raspberries, frozen
- 1 1 liter bottle Sparkling water flavored with sodastream sparkling drink mix in lime basil flavor
- 1 Honey
Baking & spices
- 1 1 liter bottle Sparkling water flavored with sodastream sparkling drink mix in berry mix flavor
- In a blender mix the berry sparkling water with the frozen raspberries until smooth. Taste and add honey if needed. Pour the drink through a strainer to remove the raspberry seeds.
- In a blender combine the lime basil sparkling water with the frozen pineapple until smooth. Taste and add honey if needed. Pour the pineapple mixture into a shallow container and place into the freezer. Place the raspberry mixture in a pitcher in the refrigerator.
- Freeze the pineapple mixture for 30-45 minutes until it reaches a slushy consistency.
- Pour the raspberry mixture evenly into 4 large glasses. Spoon the pineapple mixture on top of the raspberry drink.
- Garnish with lime slices, raspberries and pineapple if desired.