Here are some strange facts:
1. Being in a green setting or even glancing at the color green can make a p person more creative.
2. Elephants are among the world’s most intelligent and emotional creatures – they’ve been known to save other animals that need help, such as dogs and humans.
3. When a person cries & the first drop of tears come from the right eye, its happiness. If it is from the left, its pain.
4. Hugs that last over twenty seconds, release a chemical in your body called “oxytocin”, which makes you trust the person you’re hugging more.
5. At birth and throughout life, 95% of a child’s intelligence is acquired from the mother.
6. August has the most birthdays, February has the least and the most of the serial killers are born in November.
7. The people who are easily embarrassed are tend to be most generous and trustworthy.
8. After 34 minutes of conversation, a woman already knows if there’s any potential for a long term relationship with someone.
9. Studies show that eating chocolates can improve your math’s skills.
10. The average woman smiles 62 times a day. The average man smiles only 8 times.