Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- White chocolate roughly chopped 2 cups
- Strawberries hulled 10-15
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 1 cup
- Lemon juice of ¼ lemon
- Roughly chop strawberries.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add strawberries, castor sugar and lemon juice and cook till pulpy.
- Melt half the white chocolate in a deep bowl in a microwave for a minute. Whisk till smooth and cool down to room temperature.
- Pour the melted chocolate into moulds, covering the sides evenly. Turn the moulds upside down over a bowl and scrape off the excess chocolate. Keep aside till set.
- Strain the strawberry mixture and keep in the refrigerator till chilled.
- Pour the strawberry sauce into piping bags and pipe into the prepared chocolate shells. Do not fill them completely.
- Melt remaining chocolate on a double boiler. Remove from the heat and whisk well and cool down to room temperature.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the filled shells and scrape off excess chocolate with a scraper.
- Refrigerate the moulds for 5-10 minutes or till the chocolate set.
- Remove the chocolates from the moulds and serve.