Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Dark chocolate 100 grams
- Walnuts chopped ¾ cup
- Butter 1 cup + for greasing
- Refined flour (maida) 1 cup + for dusting
- Eggs 3
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 1¾ cups
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder ½ cup
- Coffee powder 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla ice cream as required
- Preheat oven to160°C. Grease a cake tin with butter and dust with refined flour.
- Melt chocolate with butter in a bowl in a microwave for a minute. Remove from oven and whisk till smooth. Cool it down to room temperature.
- Cream eggs, castor sugar and vanilla essence in a large mixing bowl till light and fluffy.
- Sieve refined flour, cocoa powder and coffee powder into the egg mixture and fold in well.
- Add chocolate mixture and walnuts and fold in till well blended.
- Pour batter into the prepared tin, place it in the preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Heat a sizzler plate, place the brownie on it, put vanilla ice cream over it and serve immediately.