Forever Young does not necessarily means we don’t want to get old, but want to age with grace and youthful vibrancy. Everyone wants to be fit and look healthy at age 70! Everyone wants to be 75 years, but want to look 45 yrs. Getting old and looking old isn’t beautiful, we all know that the symbols of aging is really bothersome. It is a huge nightmare to see yourself getting older day by day as you look yourself in front of the mirror. Truly, you can’t but imagine how smooth and silky your skin looked when you’re young, and how you once have that perfect shiny hair and a glowing face.Aging is a natural phenomenon which cannot be stopped. So you need to accept this human natural process with grace and learn how to age with grace. So here are some tips to look younger than your age:
- Keep yourself Hydrate: Been hydrated is always good and recommended by Doctors. It has been proven over and over again, that drinking a good amount of water is the natural way of taking care of your skin and health. Then always drink a lot of water. Take note that Water flushes out toxins from the Human body, which will help you to control wear and tear of your skin.
- Get off the couch: Not only does regular exercise help you lose weight, tone muscles, build healthier bones, and boost mood, it can also help you think clearly. Studies cited by the National Institute on Aging demonstrate a connection between physical exercise and better brain power. "Walking for just 10 minutes a day lowers your risk of Alzheimer's by 40 percent," says Gary Small, MD, director of the UCLA Center on Aging and coauthor of The Healthy Brain Kit. "Physical conditioning reduces stress and anxiety, which wipe out your memory bank."
- Practice Yoga: More energy, better posture, greater flexibility, improved mood, and less stress are just some of the rewards of this mind-body workout. "Yoga means 'union' in Sanskrit," says Cyndi Lee, founder of New York City's Om Yoga and a FITNESS advisory board member. "Through conscious yoga breathing, you become aware of the connection between mind and body." That translates into major anti-aging advantages. Yogic breathing has been shown to oxygenate the cells, ridding them of toxins, helping prevent illness, and making skin radiant. Unlike other exercises, says Lee, yoga poses are designed to work the inside of your body as well as the outside, which helps rejuvenate the digestive system, the reproductive system, even the immune system.
- Always wear a good sun blog: There have been several inventions to help us avoid the side effects of sun rays on our face. Please take note that sunscreen is perfect for making your skin look perfect. Some of the biggest damage which is done to the skin is because of the raw exposure to the sun. Take note that exposure to the sun usually results in the premature sagging of skin and also culminates in wrinkles, and these are the two things which are concrete signs of aging to the human face. So to keep your face looking young and fresh, it is always advisable to wear a good sun block and also team it up with accessories like hats, sunglasses and scarfs to avoid the heat. You can see why certain Hollywood stars always look young, because of what they wear on their face.
- Avoid Stress: Once you master the art of avoiding stress, then you’re on your way looking fresh and young when old. One of the early signs of aging is stress and a wrinkled face. So thinking too much will always have a bad effect on your body as well as on our skin which makes you look older than you actually are.
- Take full Sleep: There is every certainty that the stress will show on your face. You must realize that the body needs time to rest, and getting the required rest your body needs, will help keep your from an aging skin. It is medically proven that sleeping for 6-8 hours daily gives the body the rest it deserves, which will help you look fresh and effervescent, giving you that fresh and young look, you always dream about.