SBI PO result 2016: The results of State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officers (PO) will be release tomorrow.
The online examination was held on July 31, 2016. The candidates can check the result on official website, the link for which is sbi.co.in. The qualified candidates will be called up for the interview.
To fill the vacancies across the country, State Bank of India have conducted this examination. The exam was held to recruit the candidates for the post of 2,260 posts of probationary officers.
Steps to check SBI PO mains result 2016
1. Visit the official website
2. Click on the ‘career’ section
3. Search and click on the link ‘SBI PO prelims result 2016’
4. Enter your registration number and other required details
5.Check and save the result
6. The successful candidates can download the call letter for interview from August 22 onwards. The group discussion and interview will commence from September 1. The final result will be out on September 30.
The examination consists of objective type question for 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks.