The results of State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officers (PO) Main Exam 2017 will be released soon on the official website, the link for which is www.sbi.co.in
All the aspirants can check the result from the official website once it will get release, www.sbi.co.in
Steps to check the result:
- Go to the official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the relevant link, click on results
- Click on ‘SBI PO Mains 2017: Result’
- Enter the necessary details
- Your result will be displayed
The SBI PO Mains Exam 2017 was conducted on June 4.
The Bank earlier stated that the Interview rounds will begin from June 26, on the other hand, Group Discussion and Interview round will be conducted on July 10.
The aspirants will be chosen on the basis of preliminary examination, main examination, group discussion and interview.
For further details, visit the official website.