The results of State Bank of India (SBI) PO Main 2016 will be declared on August 16.
Once the student qualifies the exam, they need to download the call letter for interviews from August 22 which will be available on the official website, sbi.co.in
Steps to download:
- Go to the 'Careers with SBI' section
- Click on the link 'Probationary Officer Exam Result'.
- The candidates can download the result document.
- The selected candidates can check their roll numbers on the list.
- They do not have to submit any registration number to access the results.
About the exam:
The test was conducted on July 31. The paper consisted of Objective test as well as Descriptive test.
The paper consisted of four sections which was based on Reasoning and& Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness and English Language.
The paper was held for time duration of three hours. The question paper carried a total marks of 200.
The candidates appeared for this test after qualifying the objective test. It was based on language skills (letter writing and essay) and carried a total of 50 marks.
Once the student qualify in the main examination, the candidates will be eligible for the phase III i.e. group discussion and interview.
- Declaration of results – main: August 16
- Download of call letter for interview: August 22
- Group discussion and interview: September 1
- Declaration of final result: September 30.