The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the final results of Probationary Officers (PO) examinations on September 30. The candidates can check the results by logging on to the official website, www.sbi.co.in, as they have been already declared.
The bank conducted the group discussion and interview for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer on September 1 and the online examination on July 31 at various centres.
Earlier, the application process for the SBI PO vacancy started on May 4, 2016 and ended on May 24, 2016. The bank has earlier released a notification PO (CRPD/PO/2016-17/02) to recruit eligible candidates for 2,260 posts of probationary officers.
Steps to check the results:
- Log on to the official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter the required details
- Click on Submit
- Save the results and take a print out for further reference.
- State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees
- In 1806, the Bank of Calcutta (later the Bank of Bengal) was founded, and in 1921, it merged with the banks of Madras and Bombay to form the Imperial Bank of India. In 1955, SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed the Imperial Bank of India.
For any query regarding the results, the candidates can visit the official website.