- Sausages 8
- Tortillas 4
- Red capsicum 1 medium
- Yellow capsicum 1 medium
- Oil 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Mayonnaise ? cup
- Mustard grained 1 tablespoon
- Iceberg lettuce leaves 4-5
- Cheese slices 8
- Deseed and cut red and yellow capsicums into thin strips.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add capsicum strip and salt and toss. Saute for a minute and transfer into a bowl.
- Cut sausages lengthwise and saute in the same pan till golden all around and transfer into another bowl.
- Put mayonnaise and mustard in another bowl and mix well. Add very little water and mix well.
- Heat tortillas on a non-stick pan.
- Roughly shred lettuce leaves.
- Place tortillas on a worktop. Put some shredded lettuce and sautéed capsicums on top. Place 4 sausage slices on each and drizzle generous amount of mayonnaise-mustard mixture on top. Cover with 2 cheese slices on each and roll tightly.
- Serve immediately.