The results of SBI PO Mains 2017 has been released by State Bank of India (SBI) on the official website, the link for which is sbi.co.in
All the aspirants can go to the official website to check their results, sbi.co.in
The exam was conducted by SBI on June 4 at different test centres across the country.
Steps to check the SBI PO results:
- Go to official website, www.sbi.co.in/Careers
- Click on the relevant link, click on Results
- Enter the necessary details
- Submit it
- Your results will be displayed
Things to know:
- The aspirants who desire to apply at SBI can apply online. The paper will be held in two phases including preliminary and main.
- Once the students will get selected in a preliminary examination, they will have to appear for main paper followed by GD and interview rounds.
- The interview and Group discussions will be conducted on July 10.
- The results will be out on August 5.
For further details, go to the official website.