Union Public Service Commission has released the results of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) (Assistant Commandants). The examination was held on June 26.
The students can check their result from the official website, the link for which is www.upsc.gov.in
Once the student will qualify the exam, they have to appear for the physical standards test/physical efficiency test and medical standards test.
The final results will be released within 15 days once the marksheets and other related information will be put on the website.
Steps to check the result:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on 'Written result – CAPF 2016'
- A pdf file will open which will contain all the roll numbers of the selected candidates
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference
- At the time of personality test, the candidates have to submit the original documents which must include age, educational qualifications, community etc.
The Border Security Force (BSF) will intimate the candidates about the date, time and venue of the physical standards test/physical efficiency test (PET) and medical standards test to be conducted by them.
The qualified candidates are required to fill up detailed application form (DAF) online along with uploading of the scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents in support of their eligibility, claim of reservation etc. through the commission's website.
A hard copy of the on-line filled detailed application form, along with relevant documents like proof of date of birth, educational qualification, caste, civilian central govt. service employee, resident of J&K etc. is to be submitted by the candidates to the BSF authorities at the time of conduct of their PST/PET/MST.