Staff Selection Commission has released the results of CGL Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) online exam on the official website, www.ssc.nic.in
The students can check the results on the official website. All those students who will be selected in the tier 1 exam will have to appear for SSC CGL tier 2 exam.
The online exam was held from August 27 to September 11 to fill up around 4874 (tentative) posts in various departments and ministries of the central government.
On September 21, the answer key was unveiled by the SSC on the official website.
SSC CGL tier 2 exam will be held in the month of November.
It is after clearing all the below mentioned rounds, a candidate is finally recruited.
- Written examination
- Data entry skill test/computer proficiency test
- Document verification
Steps to check the result:
- Log on to the official website, www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on 'SSC CGL Tier 1 Results' on the homepage
- In the provided fields, enter all the required details
- Click on submit
- Your result will appear on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for further reference
The Staff Selection Commission is an organisation that works under the government to recruit staff for various posts in various ministries and departments and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments under the state government.