The results of NCERT CEE 2017 will be released by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) on the official website soon, the link for which is ncert-cee.kar.nic.in
All the aspirants can check the result once it will get released on the official website, the link for which is ncert-cee.kar.nic.in
The CEE 2017 paper was conducted by NCERT on June 11 at around 35 cities across India.
How to check NCERT CEE 2017 results:
- Log on to the official website of NCERT, ncert-cee.kar.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link, click on ‘CEE 2017 result’ link
- Enter the necessary details
- Your result will be declared
The results for BED/ BED- MED (Integrated)/ MED courses will be declared on July 24.
The paper is conducted to enroll candidates in B Sc, B Ed, BA B Ed, M Sc Ed, B Ed, M Ed and B Ed-M Ed (Integrated) programmes offered in regional colleges.
Things to know:
- The aspirants will be chosen on the basis of 60 per cent of total marks from entrance paper and 40 per cent from total scores for BSc BEd / BA BEd/MSc Ed/BEd/BEd-MEd (Integrated)/ MEd.
- The aspirants will get admissions in respective Regional Institute of Education (RIEs). The institutes are situated at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysore, Shillong and PRARAMBH (School of Teacher Education) Jhajjar, Haryana.
For further details, visit the official website.