Punjab University is all set to release the results of PU CET UG 2017 on the official website, the link for which is puchd.ac.in
It will also declare the merit list of candidates who will qualify in the undergraduate Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017.
All the aspirants can go to the official website of Punjab University to check the merit list, puchd.ac.in
The option of choice filling started on July 14.
Steps to check PU CET UG result 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Punjab University, puchd.ac.in
- Click on the admissions page
- Click on the relevant link, click on “PU-CET (P.G.) Entrance Test- 2017”
- Then, Click on “Click Here for Result”
- Enter the necessary details
- Submit it
- Your results will be displayed.
The university will release the provisional list after July 18.
All the aspirants have to appear to the allotted colleges on July 19 to 21.
The session will start from July 24.
For further details, visit the official website.