The results of the second allotment 2017 has been declared by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in
On 23rd April the examination was conducted at different test centers crossways the state
Steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website, nic.in
- Click the ‘second allotment result’
- Three links will be displayed on the screen– view institute-wise seat allotment, view opening and closing rank and view seat allotment result and pay seat acceptance fee
- Open the preferred link
- Enter the needed details like registration number in the space provided
- Download and take a print out of the similar for further reference.
A total of 1,17,574 students emerged in this year’s WB Joint Entrance Test, out of which 1,00,433 examinees are entitled for counselling in engineering, whereas 1,00,175 in pharmacy.
The reports further stated that, this year, Debaditya Pramanik of Birla High School (Kolkata) scored the top rank, after which Irin Ghosh of DAV Model School (Durgapur) (number 2), Harshit Kedia of Shiv Jyoti Sr Secondary School, Kota, Rajasthan (positioned 3). Soumik Das of Rahara Ramakrishna Mission Boys Home in North 24 Parganas district got the fourth spot, after that fifth rank holder of Adamas International School (North 24 Parganas) Arnab Jana.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board was established in the year 1962 for the purpose of holding widespread entrance examinations for admission to the undergraduate level engineering courses in the state of West Bengal.