Hands are the most vital part of a human body and during winters hands get really dry and rough. Every person dreams of silky soft hands naturally. Here are some tips to nourish your hands and make them silk soft.
- Olive oil is a great moisturizer mix olive oil with a small amount of sugar. Apply on your skin and rinse your hands well with the mixture and wash your hands after 5-7 minutes of rinsing.
- Soak your hands for 8-10 minutes in warm water and make sure that you add rose and lavender oil.
- Petroleum jelly or Vaseline will do wonders as its complete nourishment for your hands.
- Try applying petroleum jelly before sleeping and cover your hands with gloves.
- Malai and homemade ghee is one of the best remedy for soft hands. Apply the mixture for 30 minutes at least before washing your hands.
- Mix gram curd and gram flour (besan). Apply the mixture for at least 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.