The registration notification regarding KTET 2017 exams has been released by Kerala government on the official website. The paper is slated to be conducted on August 12 and 19.
All the aspirants can download the admit cards from August 1 from the official website.
Things to know:
- The KTET 2017 exam will be conducted in four different categories : The paper’s first three categories will include teacher posts of lower primary, upper primary and high school classes
- While, the very last category will include the post of language teachers in Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, physical education teachers (up to high school level).
An aspirant who will clinch 60 per cent or more marks in the K-TET paper will be recognized as ‘KTET passed’ or ‘K-TET qualified’. No negative marking will be done in the exam.
Rewards for top rankers
- A student who will get first rank with score of above 80 per cent is likely to get cash prize of Rs 20,000
- A candidate who will get second rank with score of above 80 per cent will get cash prize of Rs 15,000
- An aspirant who will get third rank with score of above 80 per cent will get reward of Rs 10,000
Steps to apply
All the aspirants can apply for the exam through official websites of Pareeksha Bhavan www.keralapareekshabhavan.in and www.bpekerala.in.