The schedule for entrance examination for academic year 2018-19 has been released by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on the official website.
All the aspirants can last apply by October 13 till 11:59 pm.
Steps to apply:
- Log on to the official website
- Go to ‘New Registration and Candidate Login link’
- Ahead of applying for the registration for entrance examination, make sure that you go through the eligibility criteria of examination.
- Write the necessary details involving DOB, contact number, address, email-ID , course/ programme of study
- Select password 8 characters
- Ahead of the concluding submission of online application form, go through the statement carefully.
- In the end, upload a scanned photo and sign in JPG format. The photograph must be of size below 20-50 KB (width 150px and height 200px) while the signature size must be below 10-20 KB (width 140px and height 60px).The maximum size for Photograph and Signature is 50 KB.
- Submit it
For further information, go to official website. For any query, call on 8010-855-855.