The registration process for IGNOU End Term Exam 2017 has been extended by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) till October 31. The students can apply for the test from the official website,www.ignou.ac.in
The IGNOU end term paper will be conducted in December at several test centres.
Steps to apply for IGNOU End Term Exam 2017:
- Log on to the official website, www.ignou.ac.in
- Go to, ‘Register Online’
- Go to ‘Term End Exam’
- Click on, ‘Guidelines and Instructions for Submission of On-Line Examination Form’
- Go to, ‘Proceed to fill online examination form’
- Write the necessary details
- Submit it
Things to know:
- The aspirants are required to submit Rs 120 for every course for theory and practical too.
- The students who fail to apply in the registration process have to submit late fee of Rs 1000 between the dates November 1 to November 15.
- Admit cards for exam will be issued on the university website 10 days ahead of the start of the paper.