On Saturday the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the official notification for Common Recruitment Process (CRP) Regional Rural Banks (RRB).
The IBPS RRB VI 2017registrations started on the official website the link for which is, ibps.in
Moreover the last day to complete the registration process is August 14.
How to apply for IBPS RRB VI 2017:
- Visit the official website, in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs”
- Click on the option “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP-RRBS-Officers (Scale-I, II and III)” or “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP-RRBS-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)” .
- Click on “Click Here For New Registration”
- Now Login in with the Provisional Registration number and Password
- Enter all the necessary details
- Click to submit, it will be displayed on the screen
A student can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and for the Post of Officer. Although students can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale I or Scale II or Scale III.
For Officer scale III (Senior Manager): The age limit of the students should not exceed 40 years and must be minimum 21 years.
For Officer scale II (Manager): The age of the candidates should not exceed 32 years and must be minimum 21 years.
For Officer scale I (Assistant Manager): The student’s age should not exceed 30 years and must be minimum 18 years.
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): The age of the candidates should not exceed 28 years and must be minimum 18 years.
- Officer (Scale I, II and III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs 100
- For all others: Rs 600
IBPS is an autonomous body which is to render assistance to organizations in areas such as personnel like recruitment, selection, placement, designing, and developing suitable measurement tools/tests. IBPS provide its services to all Public Sector banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, few Corporations, Banks, LIC and Insurance companies which are regular members of the IBPS society.