The registrations for the Xavier Aptitude Test have begun from August 17 and will get over on November 30 without late fee.
The examination for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) will be held on January 8, 2017.
Steps to apply:
- Go to the official website, xatonline.net.in
- Click on 'Register', create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique XAT ID and registration link
- Click on the link and create your own password (Next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password).
- Select the test city, write name, upload photo and signature, and save it
- Select your citizenship (Indian/Foreign/NRI)
- If you are interested to apply for XLRI, select the programme of your choice– Business Management (BM)/Human Resource Management (HRM)/General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programmes can skip this step
- Fill preliminary information (name, date of birth, gender, father's name, mother's name, category and phone number etc.)
The candidates can select any of the following modes of payment:
Online Payment Gateway
VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards (American Express Card is inadmissible)
IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
Take a print out of the XAT pay-in-slip, visit the nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
The candidates can make a DD made from any Bank in favour of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
Students have to pay a fee of Rs 1,600 for the registration. Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of Rs 300 each
The candidates can send confirmation page and the demand draft to 'The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001' through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.