The registrations for Architecture Aptitude Test for B Arch course will begin from June 12. The candidates can apply online on the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
The exam will be conducted on June 15 and the results will be declared on June 19.
- Only those candidates who have qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2016 are eligible to appear in AAT in 2016
- The selection of the candidate will be based on AAT
- The exam will be conducted at the seven Zonal IITs and will be held for a duration of three hours
- The candidates must note that no separate admit card will be issued for AAT. The original admit card of JEE (Advanced) 2016 should be produced in the AAT examination hall
- The decision of the cut-off marks will be based on the Joint Implementation Committee of JEE (Advanced) 2016
- Registration for AAT: June 12 to June 13, till 5 pm
- Date of AAT: June 15, from 9 am to 12 noon
- Declaration of results: June 19