The Central Board of Secondary Education will end the online registrations of UGC NET examination 2017 on September 11. The paper will be held on November 5.
The aspirants appearing for examination can go to the official website to apply for the registration, the link for which is cbsenet.nic.in
The examination will be held to recruit the applicants for the position of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship in Indian universities and colleges.
Steps to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2017:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE UGC NET, nic.in
- Go to the link, ‘Fill Application Form – NET November 2017’
- Go to new registration
- Enter the necessary details
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Submit it
Things to know:
- Aspirants possessing at least 55 per cent marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree can apply for the course. Final year applicants can also apply for examination.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) must be 28 years.
- The general category aspirants must have to pay Rs 1000
- OBC applicants have to give Rs 500 for registration
- SC / ST / Person with Disabilities (PwD) have to do payment of Rs 250
Dates to know :
- Registrations for examination to get over on September 11
- Candidates have to submit fee last by September 12
- Applicants can do corrections in application form last by September 19
- Aspirants can do application correction between September 19 to September 25
- Admit cards to be released on October 15
- Exam to be conducted on November 5
For further details, visit the official website.