The registration process for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 examination will get over today on the official website.
The paper will be held on November 26 at across 140 test cities.
The candidates can apply for the test from official website, the link for which is iimcat.ac.in
How to apply online for CAT 2017:
- Log on to the official website, iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the relevant link, ‘Registration for New User’
- Enter the necessary details
- Submit it
Things to know:
- The applicants are required to submit Rs 1,800 for every application, on the other hand, aspirant from SC/ST/PwD category must submit Rs 900.
- The paper will be held in three sections:
- Section I of paper will include questions from Verbal ability and reading comprehension
- Section II of exam will involve questions from Data interpretation and logical reasoning
- Section III will involve questions from Quantitative ability
The aspirants will be chosen according to Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) rounds. The aspirant will get enroll in nearly 20 IIM institutes.
Dates to know:
Admit cards to be out on October 18
CAT 2017 to be held on November 26