All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has extended the registration process of AICTE CMAT 2017 for five more days. The candidates can fill the forms last by December 15.
Earlier, the last date for registration process was December 10.
The examination will be conducted on January 28 and January 29.
The aspirants must hold a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute. The Final year students are eligible to apply.
Steps to apply:
- Log on to the official website, http://www.aicte-cmat.in/
- Register as 'new user'
- Read the instructions carefully
- Fill-in all the details in a prescribed format
- Click to submit
All the candidates are advised to take a printout of the same
The general candidates have to pay Rs 1400 for each application form whereas the SC/ST/OBC aspirants need to pay Rs 700 only.
- The paper will comprise of 100 questions that will be based on four sections including Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
- The exam will be held for time duration of three hours. It will carry 100 marks
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The students can last apply for the registration process by December 15, 2017
- CMAT 2017 exams will be held on January 28, 2017 (January 29, 2017 reserve day)
For further details, visit the official website