The registration process for the post of clerk has begun from today by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
All the candidates can apply for the post by logging on to the official website, www.ibps.in. The registration was started to fill up around 19,243 vacant posts in various participating banks.
The candidates must possess Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
The last date for the registration is August 1.
Steps to apply online:
- Log on to the official website, www.ibps.in
- Fill the required field as per the guidelines
- Upload the scanned copies of educational certificates and experiences
- Click on 'submit' button
- Save the file
- Last day to apply: September 12
- Download the call letters for Pre- Exam Training: October 25 to November 7
- Conduct of Pre- Exam Training: November 7 to November 12
- Download of call letters for online examination – preliminary: November 18
- Online examination (Preliminary): November 26, November 27, December 3, December 4
- Online examination (Main): December 31 and January 1
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017