The registration regarding Post Graduate (PG) Diploma courses has started by Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) on the official website.
The students can submit forms last by May 5.
Steps to apply:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill the form by following steps
- Submit it
The application forms must be filled at IIMC, JNU new campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067, India
Things to know:
- The students must possess a graduate degree in any discipline. The final year applicants can also apply for the course.
- General category: All the students should be 25 years of age
OBC: Aspirants of 28 years can apply for the course
SC/ST/PwD: Candidates must be of 30 years age group
- All those applicants who will qualify the entrance test will have to appear for the personal interview/group discussion rounds.
Dates to Remember
- Students can last fill the application form by May 5
- Aspirants will have to appear for interview rounds in last week of June/first week of July, 2017
Entrance exam dates:
- Entrance exam for Odia/Urdu/Marathi/Malyalam Journalism (9 am to 10 am): May 27
- Entrance exam for the following courses will be on May 28, 2017:
- PG Diploma in Journalism Hindi/English (9 am to 11 am)
- PG Diploma in Radio and TV Journalism (12 noon to 2 pm)
- PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relation (3 pm to 5 pm)
For further details, visit the official website of IIMC.