Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 registration process will end today, September 25. The examination will be held on December 4.
The admit cards of CAT examinations will be released on October 18. The examination will be held on December 4.
The examination will be held by IIM’s in two sessions for various management programmes.
Steps to register online:
- Log on to the official website, https://iimcat.ac.in/
- To begin the registration process, candidates need to first make an account
- Candidates need to enter their correct name, date of birth, mobile number and email address in the space provided
- Click on the check box 'I Agree'
- Click to submit
- The application form will be opened
- Candidates need to fill in all the information in prescribed format only
- Submit the application
Students must possess Bachelor’s degree in any of the course from a recognized institute/university.
Students will be selected on the basis of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) round.
General/ OBC category: Rs 1700
SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs 850
Admit cards will be released on October 18
The examination will be held on December 4.