From 1st September the registration procedure of All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XI 2018 begins and the last date to apply is 31st October. The examination is programmed to be held on December 3 by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Minor alterations listed by BCI in the syllabus previous year which are four new subjects listed namely Public Interest Litigation, Law Related to Taxation, Land Acquisition Act, and Intellectual Property Law. And in all 12 questions will be asked from these four subjects.
The admit card will be out on November 18.
- Load necessary details and the documents should be self attested
- Any document without attestation will be rejected
- If document uploaded is incorrect, you can login again with registration Id and password
- Once the information of the applicant accepted by the BCI, the applicant cannot login again to have any further alterations
- Make sure your documents should be properly uploaded
- Download and take a print out of application form for future reference
AIBE held by the Bar Council of India each year for testing qualifying advocates’ eligibility in practicing Law crossways the nation.