Italian cuisine is way popular these days and pasta is cooked in various flavors and gravy’s. We usually depend on restaurants for our craving but, this recipe will replace your restaurant pasta with homemade pasta. The recipe and ingredients are mentioned below.
- ¾ cup boiled and strained pasta of any shape
- 1 spoon virgin olive oil or refined oil
- 1 cup sweet corn
- Chopped veggies (bell pepper, onion, broccoli)
- 3-4 chopped mushrooms
- 1 ½ tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon conflour
- 2 ¾ cup milk
- ½ black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 ½ tablespoon cream or beated malai
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ½ bowl of grated cheese (preferable mozzarella)
Winter Special: Akhrot ka Halwa
- pour water in a container and add some oil and salt heat it and let it boil for a while then, add pasta in the container. Make sure, that pasta is boiled properly and keep stirring it so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the container.
By the time it will get boiled, utilize your time in preparation of gravy.
- Chop all the veggies finely and keep them aside.
- Take a pan accordingly, add butter in a pan and heat it on low flame then add only onions, sauté them until they turn pinkish in color.
- Then add bell pepper sauté onion and capsicum for two minutes after that add rest of the veggies (mushroom, sweet corn and broccoli) and oregano sauté them for 5 minutes.
- Add all purpose floor and conflour to the cooked veggies and stir it well altogether.
- Add salt, chilli flakes, black pepper and milk stir it well and let it simmer until you see small bubbles. Then, add cream and boiled pasta, mix it well and gently.
- Cover it with a lid for two minutes and let it heat for two mins.
- Shift the pasta in a serving bowl and garnish cheese and oregano over pasta. Serve it hot!