Ingredients Of Steamed Chinese Cabbage Parcels
- 250 gm chicken mince
- 1 egg white
- 2 Tbsp spring onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp carrots, chopped
- 2 Tbsp mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chilli garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 chicken stock cube crumbled
- Black pepper and salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- 2 Tbsp ginger juice
- 1 big Chinese cabbage leaves removed and blanched in hot water
- Soy and vinegar with ginger slivers and green chillies
- Sriracha sauce
How to Make Steamed Chinese Cabbage Parcels
- Mix the chicken mince with all ingredients (apart from the cabbage leaves). Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Now take cabbage leaves and put a tablespoon of mince in the center of leaf and tie up with spring onion green stem. Chop the extra stem.
- Steam well (20 minutes approx.) in a steamer. Serve in a bamboo basket with your favorite sauces.
Source : NDTV