Golgappa is the favorite chaat of Indians but, at times we have to avoid this mouthwatering dish because of hygiene purpose and water used but, you can make this “chatpata” pani at home also:
- ½ cup chopped coriander leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1-2 green chilies
- 1 ½ medium sized lemon
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- ¼ teaspoon kala namak
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 4 tablespoon boondi
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies and lemon juice in a jar of grinder while, grinding add ½ cup water in the jar.
- Grind the ingredients to make a paste
- Pour the mixture in a large bowl and add salt, sugar, kala namak, chaat masala powder and 4 cups of water. Stir the mixture with a big spoon.
- Golgappa pani is ready. If you wish to have it cold you can place the water into refrigerator. Before, serving add boondi to make it look more appealing.