Instead of having junk food or garlic bread try this easy and delicious paratha to fulfill your cravings
- 1 ½ cup wheat flour
- Water for kneading
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon green chilies
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ spoon oregano
- 2-3 pinch of chili flakes
- 2 ½ spoon cheese
- Ghee for roasting the paratha
- Coriander for garnishingUndiscovered Food Joints of Jaipur
- Combine wheat flour and water(as per requirement), knead it properly to a soft dough
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients garlic, cheese, salt, green chilies, chili flakes, oregano and mix them well
- Make 2 small balls out of dough; convert them into ball with help of your palms. Roll out each ball into thin roti.
- Once its’ done spread the mixture of ingredients equally on one roti and cover it with other roti, flatten a bit with rollin pin ( belan)
- Place it on hot tava (skillet or griddle) and roast it with ghee from both the sides.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve hot with ketchup.